Hey there! I'm an Australian student that dabbled a little too far into the Unvanquished wiki and became stuck. If you ever see me, say Hi! I bite only slightly more than the average dretch.
Informal list :D
- structure: Front page with secondary category pages
- A few tutorials. Eg mapping
- Current prototype
Working on the new librocket ui
I never did get that Wikipedia page done. I doubt Kharnov has forgotten :)
Current focus: new librocket ui. <evilplan> I'll make sure this is released and stable as slowly as possible, so I have as much time to avoid doing the Wiki article as I can get.</evilplan>
--Veyrdite (talk) 06:34, 5 July 2014 (CDT)
I've been mostly inactive for a couple of months
Apologies for this. I had a massive list of things to write here that I simply have not had time for. University has just started for me and my life's a little dynamic.
I still love working with wikis and this community, so expect me back soon :D . Even for a game in alpha, documentation and references of some form helps both players and developers. My contribution to this project has been small, but more importantly it's been enjoyable.
When I do get back, anapprox todo:
- Get the Unvanq Wikipedia page done. I promised that quite a while ago :P
- Docs for packaging and new FS (simple practical perspective)
- Game lore updates
- Merge backflips and my wikibot
As ever, nothing is sacred and please don't feel afraid to tread on my feet. This is a public wiki and everyone is anyone. Likewise goes the opposite to the hardcore developers: don't feel obliged to try and pick up everything I have let slack — you will just kill yourselves, and then I won't have a game to play.
--Veyrdite (talk) 21:19, 3 March 2014 (CST)
- Re-organise everything in the "Artists" section on front page
- Currently has a whole swathe of content hidden in the Mapping main page. This should be replaced with an artists tutorial/reference page for everything
- Massive changes going to be in place:
- new filesystem
- Some of the "current status" pages are useless -- the forums are used for that now.
--Veyrdite (talk) 19:42, 2 February 2014 (CST)