worldspawn (0 0 0) ?
Used for game-world global options. Every map should have exactly one.
- Text to print during connection process. Used for the name of level.
- path/name of looping .wav file used for level's music (eg. music/sonic5.wav).
- level gravity [g_gravity (800)]
- maximum amount of power the humans can use. [g_humanBuildPoints]
- maximum amount of power the humans can use around each repeater. [g_humanRepeaterBuildPoints]
- maximum amount of sentience available to the overmind. [g_alienBuildPoints]
- The highest stage the humans are allowed to use (0/1/2). [g_alienMaxStage (2)]
- The highest stage the aliens are allowed to use (0/1/2). [g_humanMaxStage (2)]
- A comma delimited list of human weapons or upgrades to disable for this map. [g_disabledEquipment ()]
- A comma delimited list of alien classes to disable for this map. [g_disabledClasses ()]
- A comma delimited list of buildables to disable for this map. [g_disabledBuildables ()]
- _ambient OR ambient
- Adds a constant value to overall lighting. Use is not recommended. Ambient light will have a tendency to flatten out variations in light and shade.
- RGB value for ambient light color (default is 0 0 0).
- Dynamic Light Granularity - granularity of the lightgrid created by q3map. Value is three integers separated by spaces, representing number of units between grid points in X Y Z. Default gridsize value is 128 128 256. Use larger powers of 2 to reduce BSP size and compile time on very large maps.
- Minimum light value, levelwide. Uses the _color key to set color. Does not add unlike ambient.
- Minimum vertex lighting, levelwide.
- Minimum lightgrid (dynamic entity lighting) levelwide.
- Ignore q3map_sun/sun directives in sky shaders and ONLY use entity sun lights.
- _ls OR _lightmapscale
- Lightmap Scale - Floating point value scaling the resolution of lightmaps on brushes/patches in the world. Can be overridden in func_group (or other entities) (default 1.0).
- Keep light entities in the BSP. Normally stripped out by the BSP process and read from the .map file by the lighting phase.
- Sets the cel shader used for this geometry. Note: omit the "textures/" prefix. Overridable in entities.
- Shader to use for "fog hull." Foghull shader should be a sky shader. Omit the "textures/" prefix.
- _cs OR _castshadows
- Allows per-entity control over shadow casting. Defaults to 0 on entities, 1 on world. 0 = no shadow casting. 1 = cast shadows on world. > 1 = cast shadows on entities with _rs (or _receiveshadows) with the corresponding value, AND world. Negative values imply same, but DO NOT cast shadows on world.
- _rs OR _receiveshadows
- Allows per-entity control over shadow reception. Defaults to 1 on everything (world shadows). 0 = receives NO shadows. > 1 = receive shadows only from corresponding keyed entities (see above) and world. < 1 = receive shadows ONLY from corresponding keyed entities.
- BSP Block Size - q3map always splits the BSP tree along the planes X=_blocksize*n and Y=_blocksize*n. Default _blocksize value is 1024. Increase the blocksize using larger powers of 2 to reduce compile times on very large maps with a low structural brush density.
- Limit on how many units the vis phase of compilation can see. Used in combination with level-wide fog, it can help reduce r_speeds on large, open maps.
Q3MAP2 TERRAIN KEYS
- Path/name for the art file used to guide the mapping of textures on the terrain surface.
- Integer value is the number unique root shaders that will be use on the terrain.
- Path to the metashader used to assign textures to the terrain entity. Note: Omit the "textures/" prefix.
Reserved or Currently unused
- The number of kills the humans must aquire to advance to stage 2. Defaults to [g_humanStage2Threshold].
- The number of kills the humans must aquire to advance to stage 3. Defaults to [g_humanStage3Threshold].
- The number of kills the aliens must aquire to advance to stage 2. Defaults to [g_alienStage2Threshold].
- The number of kills the aliens must aquire to advance to stage 3. Defaults to [g_alienStage3Threshold].