trigger_timer (0 .5 .8) (-8 -8 -8) (8 8 8) START_ON
Time delay trigger that will continuously fire its targets after a preset time delay. The time delay can also be randomized. When triggered, the timer will toggle on/off. Formerly known as func_timer.
- delay in seconds between each triggering of its targets (default 1).
- random time variance in seconds added or subtracted from "wait" delay (default 0 - see Notes).
- target, target2, target3, target4
- this points to the entities to trigger.
- targetname, targetname2, targetname3, targetname3
- any triggering entity that targets one of these names will toggle the timer on/off when activated.
- timer will start on in the game and continuously fire its targets.
When the random key is set, its value is used to calculate a minimum and a maximum delay. The final time delay will be a random value anywhere between the minimum and maximum values: (min delay = wait - random) (max delay = wait + random).