WARNING: those informations are only guessed from observation, and requires improvements
navedit command can take 3 subcommands:
They all take the name of a navmesh, and there is navmesh per class.
When enabled, you will see:
- "surfaces" in blue color: they show the whole possible navmesh of the map?
- "surfaces" in yellow color: they show the part of navmesh examined by bots currently of matching class?
- lines of the said surfaces, in white, joining on black dots. They don't add any information.
- a line between bots and their current "next-target" (but not their goal)
- a white arc-circle-like shape (sometimes maybe a true, complete circle if you are lucky). This is probably what allows to edit the navmesh.
- verify those infos
- explain how to actually manually edit navmeshes
- quickly describe which tools does that automatically
- mention relation with navtest (and describe it)