The Dæmon Media Authoring Kit is a CMake recipe to build common tools to build assets.
It can build and install:
- NetRadiant (game level editor) with NetRadiant Unvanquished gamepack;
- Q3map2 (game level compiler);
- DæmonMap (navmesh generator);
- Chameleon (level rextexturing tool);
- Sloth (material generator);
- Urcheon (asset builder and packager);
- Crunch (CRN texture compressor);
- Iqmtool (model compiler);
- cwebp (WebP image converter);
- flac (FLAC audio converter);
- opusenc (Opus audio converter);
- oggenc (Vorbis audio converter).
See Tools for details about Unvanquished tools.
How to build and install
git clone https://github.com/DaemonEngine/DaemonMediaAuthoringKit.git cmake -H. -Bbuild cmake --build build -- -j$(nproc)
CMake will download sources, compile them and install binaries and other files in the
How to use
You can then add the
install/bin/ directory to your
PATH environment variable:
After that, you can call every tool from command line, for example